Father’s Day is only 13 days away! We’ve put together this gift guide to help you out - because let’s be honest, we know your Dad doesn’t need another tie.
1. Bb. tonic shampoo - A daily shampoo with tea tree oil and peppermint extracts to give the scalp that tingly feeling. $24
2. Bb. semisumo - A high-shine, soft hold pomade with just six simple ingridients. $27
3. Shu Uemura Cotton Uzu - A cream wax that offers a flexible hold and separation. $38
4. Kevin Murphy Gritty.Business - strong, pliable hold with a matte finish. $22
5. Denman Styling Brush - A great quality brush, perfect for detangling and smoothing. $20
1. Bain Apres-Soleil (UV color-protecting Shampoo), Lait Richesse (UV protecting nourishing conditioner), Huile Celeste (protective shine spray that protects against chlorine) and Aqua-Seal (protective sun spray) - find at Fruition Salon.
2. Aqua Dots Beach Towel - find at Drifting Arrows.
3. Wet Brush - find at Fruition Salon.
4. Mar Y Sol Havana Raffia Tote - find at Garnet Hill.
5. Dehna Tunic - find at lemlem.
6. Surf Foam Wash and Cream Rinse Conditioner - find at Fruition Salon.
The most stylist event of the year, the Met Ball, was held on Monday night in NYC and subsequently, the Who’s Who of Hollywood fashion were all in attendance. The current exhibition at the Costume Institute - Punk: Chaos to Couture - was the the theme for the event and in good form, most of the guests went all out with their gowns and hair styles.
See below for some of the most daring hairstyles:
See below for some of the most avant garde outfits:
Who wore your favorite look?
LOVE this full-fringed bob that Nicole Richie debuted on the red carpet at the AOL 2013 Digital Content NewFront on Tuesday.
See more pictures here.